Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snow Folk

As you know, Christmas is right around the corner!  Some of you might not want to hear that right now, but for those of you who like to give hand-made Christmas gifts to your family and friends, now is the perfect time to start working on them!  I wanted to create a special gift for my mom and dad this year, so I came up with these little Snow Folk ornaments.  I can't wait to see them hanging on their tree, along with the other ornaments I've made for them over the years!


 With their smiling faces and cheery accents, these little ornaments are sure to brighten up any holiday get-together!















Snow Man and his wreath, decorated with seed beads and sequins.















Snow Lady with her Christmas tree, also decorated with seed beads and sequins.

I'm happy to announce that I am now offering the pattern to make this adorable couple in my shop!

Have a lovely week:)
~Shelly xo